In the last few decades Conference and Exhibition Industry has experienced a rapid development.
All concerned professionals, foundations and organizations in many sectors recognized that events in general conventions and trade fairs in particular are effective tools that achieve great results within few days.
Throughout the ages, trade fairs & exhibitions have been recognized as one of the most efficient and powerful tools for effectively doing business. As a face-to-face meeting point, trade fairs and exhibitions are basically a target opportunity for achieving your trade objectives. They are a cost-effective means to reach your market audience – in one time and in one place.
Benefits of Exhibiting
In this partition you will find several researches, articles, case studies prepared by global authorized organizations and International experts in the meetings Industry, through which you can rebuild your image about this industry and examine how it can develop your business, double your success and add great value to your organization’s activity whatever it is.
Exhibitions are a lucrative basis for business as it offers the exhibitors a variety of advantages enabling them to:
- Generate & Finalize sales and distribution agreements.
Exhibitions present a range of benefits like no other marketing tools as follows:-
- Launch their new projects and make a good marketing for it.
- Raise their profile within the competitors
- Penetrate into new industry markets.
- Form new business alliances.
- Renew business ties.
- Meet new partners and potential buyers.
- Keep ahead of competitors.
- Interact with peers during the day.
- Learn new ways to become more efficient and profitable.
• They are unique platforms to develop and promote customer relations.
This is the power of trade fairs and exhibitions, there’s no other tools concentrates your efforts on the most active buyers in your market at any given time.
• They offer possibilities of sales and sales promotion as well as positioning of company and product brands.
• They create networks between all relevant market participants.
• Trade fairs and exhibitions are more than just a marketing tool; they are your entire marketplaces at your fingertips, as a source of market knowledge and corporate positioning to fulfill your needs in a centralized site.
• Exhibitions participations is very valuable in saving time and efforts for both exhibitors and visitors combing between doing business and having a leisure time.
• Given the value of their time, what does it say about a prospect who invests a day to visit an exhibition?
- It says they’re motivated.
- It says they have a reason to be there.
- It says they’re serious buyers in active buying mode.